top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·26 members

Bournemouth VS Swansea live 25 January 2024

11 hours ago — Where to watch the FA Cup match online between AFC Bournemouth and Swansea City, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and ...

I do think City will go on a good run and their eyes might possibly be on the cup competitions - especially the Champions League. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Kojo's prediction: I don't see Liverpool going the whole season undefeated, but I think Manchester City are going to lose again at some point as well. They could easily drop points here because Everton are full of confidence under Carlo Ancelotti. Norwich v Crystal Palace (17:30)There's a real spirit about Crystal Palace. Marcos Llorente put Atletico ahead after 15 minutes when he stabbed home from close range, with Gabriel Paulista equalising five minutes before the break. Atletico went back in front three minutes later when Thomas Partey smashed home a low drive from distance but Valencia's Geoffrey Kondogbia bundled the ball past goalkeeper Jan Oblak in the 59th minute to level the scores again. Norwich lost 3-0 at home to Southampton on Friday and ended the weekend six points from safety with eight games to play. They have an inferior goal difference so really it's a seven point deficit. The big question is where are those points going to come from? Norwich have only won five league games all season and one in the last five. In third place, a point clear of Lyon, they know that a slip-up can be capitalised upon. Saint-Etienne, meanwhile, are toiling to simply stay in Ligue 1. Relegation is a real possibility unless their form improves, losing nine of their last 11 matches in the top tier has undone a decent half-campaign. Match factsHead-to-headThe 3-0 win in September was the first time Arsenal had ever faced Eintracht Frankfurt in a competitive match. ArsenalArsenal are aiming to reach the knockout phases of European competition for the 20th consecutive season. They have yet to win in November, having last beaten a team on 24 October when they defeated Vitoria Guimaraes 3-2. Arsenal have lost six European home fixtures against German opposition, more than any other country. Brighton brought on experienced striker Glenn Murray but despite some decent chances for the 36-year-old, the visitors could not find the net and Everton hung on for the win. We tried, we put a lot into the game, the effort was there and we hit the bar but we didn't do enough to get that goal," Brighton boss Graham Potter told the BBC. Police are investigating after a Newcastle fan exposed himself during the FA Cup tie against Oxford United. The supporter was pictured on TV and social media celebrating Allan Saint-Maximin's winner in the 3-2 victory at the Kassam Stadium on Tuesday. Police said they had received a report of an "exposure incident" but no arrests had been made. Newcastle said on Wednesday they were aware of footage showing "inappropriate actions" by a supporter. It has been different since the re-start as they have struggled to draws at Watford and at home to Brighton before this disappointing FA Cup defeat. Manager Brendan Rodgers will have held high hopes of cup success after falling to Villa at the semi-final stage in the Carabao Cup - and this result and performance will have increased a few anxieties around the club. Leicester have had a superb season in the Premier League but they will be looking over their shoulders at Chelsea, who are a point behind them in fourth, as well as Wolves, who are only three points adrift - although they have played a game more. Nomme United Will host Elva in Esiliiga of Estonia on Saturday. Elva coming from 1-1 Draw over Voru Helios and Defeated JK Jarve II by 3-1 in Estonian cup fixture. They Drawn last league game to Parnu JK Vaprus by 2-2 at home. They played very well in club Friendly Games and Scored 13 goals in three games. Opponent Nomme United is Esiliiga B Champions of the last season and Promoted to Esiliiga this season. Nomme United finished third Division with 27 wins from 36 matches. But I think Elva is Higher Division experienced team and finished fifth in Esiliiga last season . Meanwhile, Inter were played off the park by Atalanta at the weekend, but they hung on for a 1-1 draw. That’s not exactly the performance of champions. Antonio Conte’s men remain laser-focused on the league title, but how will that impact their Coppa Italia tie on Tuesday night? LIVE Emirates FA Cup | Bournemouth v Swansea City Emirates FA Cup: Bournemouth v Swansea City | Fourth Round of the Emirates FA Cup Thursday, 25 January 2024 with kick off at 7.45 Live ... The march from Euro Champion league between Borussia Dortmund and PSZ is a best new chance for our play do the pick for this mach and can be a best new chance for this play now. If we play the pick over from 3.25 goals we will look see minimal four goals at the mach and can look get a new great 7.70 points to our score in full time this match now. We will look see a great soccer match and maybe more goals maybe more from four and this pick be best for this time we play now. The Shakhtyor reserves only have a 4-3-2 record so far this season but the 4 wins so far this season were in the last 6 league games. At home Shakhtyor have won 2 of the last 3 matches scoring 8 goals. Southampton have had a season mostly spent at the bottom of the table. They have won their last two games though and another win would see them heading towards mid-table. Their home form isn't to be trusted though with only two wins. Crystal Palace are ninth but lack consistency and a bet on under 2.5 goals (which they are consistent at achieving) is the tip. Alexandria were defeated by Dynamo Kyiv in the last game. The team lost 1-5 in Kiev. Oleksandriya sit 5th place and collected a total number of 43 points. Desna has 3 points more and EL spot is within range and is in fourth place. The team suffering defeat to the leaders Donetsk. the restarted with a win against Kolos. Overall a tight game we will see. I expect a draw. There is no favorite in this game. Oleksandria won thirteen games this season. Desna have lost seven games. You have scored many goals. In this game there can be a tie. Olexandria plays much better at home than they do away. Desna has scored the most away goals in the league. So my tip for this game is that both teams will score and draw. Because of the precarious financial position Derby find themselves in, they fear they will be offered lowball fees. Paper Round’s view: Derby County have been teetering on the edge of severe financial distress for quite some time now, and it seems the worst time to be looking for outside investment. Selling Knight and Sibley could be a lifeline, but only if they are in a position to make sure they can raise sizeable funds and hold the line if any clubs try to bargain too hard. Watford are yet to play their weekend fixture against Chelsea. Norwich have never looked like turning the tide since returning to a relegation battle upon the resumption of competitive football. They have lost all five of their fixtures, four in the league and the other in the FA Cup. It means that they are on a five-game losing streak in the top flight and it seems unlikely to come to an end at Vicarage Road. Newcastle manager Steve Bruce said he would "kick himself" if winger Allan Saint-Maximin picked up a serious injury in their victory over Southampton on Sunday. The Frenchman left the pitch in the sixth minute of stoppage time after appearing to sustain a hamstring problem and later left on crutches. Bruce admitted it is "the downside of playing somebody tired". We don't know how serious it is," the Newcastle boss said. Bournemouth vs. Swansea live watch | Lapidary/Jewelers 11 minutes ago — (Watch Live@@))) Today: Bournemouth vs. Swansea live watch 25 January 2024 MATCH INFORMATION REFEREE: England D. (Eng) VENUE: Vitality ... The DFL had last week proposed the extension from April 2 with the country still in lockdown to contain the spread of the virus. The extension no doubt will further affect the clubs' finances, already struggling with the sharp dip in revenue. Last week Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, RB Leipzig and Bayer Leverkusen came together to create a 20 million euros ($21. Having won 2-1 on Sturm Graz's field, Wolfsberger got off to a good start in the Austrian Championship Round, reaching second place and only behind the team led by RB Salzburg with 5 points distance. Continuing with the second round, teachers and coach Feldhofer will have a confrontation with LASK Linz, this is an unpleasant name. Kalmar is not anymore, even in the mid of the top level in the country, and their performances in the recent season, show that team could be relegated in this one. They were very lucky, to beat rival in the play out, and stay in the league. Our game relies very much on the support of our fans and the pattern of the game can change with fans' help. We have kept very close to the players and been concerned about their situation. There were lads who were with their partners, families and their children but others were alone and with those in particular we have been more attentive. The wife and children of Peter Etebo had gone back to Nigeria and that left him confined on his own, so we tried to keep in regular contact with him. Villarrobledo host the Granada b team to a football match. Granada won the last head to head match with a score of two to zero. These two teams are the last two teams in the ranking. I expect a draw here in this match. I recommend putting on Granada will win DNB. Two team that are paired at the bottom of the standings. They have 18 and 19 points respectively in their name. I bet DNB on Granada B, because I believe it is more likely, but it will not be so obvious. Any team can win this contest as they have similar records. Good morning 0! German Second Bundesliga. Meet Jahn Regensburg-Holstein Kiel. Regensburg ”feels good in his native stadium. For 12 home matches, the team suffered only four defeats, earning 20 points for this game segment. On the account of the hosts 19 goals and 17 goals conceded in matches played on their field. Bournemouth v Swansea Live Broadcast 25.01.2024 TV 14 hours ago — Bournemouth v Swansea Live Broadcast 25.01.2024 TV Watch Bournemouth v Swansea live & on-demand on DAZN JP, in HD and on any device. Messi is currently two off his rival at 52 free-kicks scored in his career for Barcelona and Argentina. Plus when you dive into Messi’s recent numbers Ronaldo’s drop-off becomes even more stark. In the last ten years Messi has taken a massive leap forward, scoring 43 of his 52 free-kick goals in the past decade with a high of eight in the 2018-19 season. I don't believe City's players are planning an exodus but, even if they are thinking of jumping ship, they still have to play well in order to grab the attention of the big clubs they would supposedly want to join. In fact, this trauma they are going through might just be something that is going to kick them on for the rest of the season - and they still have plenty to play for. The 24-year-old forward and his agent were in talks with Liverpool, who made him their main transfer target to deepen the options in their three-man attack, rating him higher than Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho, among others. Werner even video-conferenced with Jurgen Klopp during Easter and on at least one other occasion, but the negotiations went cold in late April, not because the manager was suddenly doubtful about his qualities, but because Liverpool were unwilling to trigger the £45m release clause. Brighton's first home win and first clean sheet in the league since 2 November takes them up to 13th - albeit before the rest of the weekend's games. Struggles ahead for Bournemouth? Media playback is not supported on this device Howe reflects on 'tough, tough day' for Cherries Bournemouth seem to do this every year and always escape, terrible runs of form in between excellent bursts with enough points to keep them safe. Critical December?Much has been made of Liverpool's hectic schedule between now and the start of 2020. Klopp's side face nine games in four different competitions - including a trip to Qatar to play two fixtures at the Fifa Club World Cup, which is being broadcast by the BBC. Yet Guardiola's side have a tough December themselves, with eight matches in three different competitions - including two Premier League games in 48 hours against Wolves and Sheffield United. Paper Round’s view: Pochettino spent years at Tottenham Hotspur being denied the necessary resources by Daniel Levy, so he should do himself a favour and avoid working for Ed Woodward who would give him similar problems. Allegri meanwhile probably won’t find a club as big as United who would give him a job, as he did nothing especially impressive at Juventus. Sporting Gijon is currently ranked 10th in the Spanish Division 2 with 45 points, 4 points behind the sixth team but playing less than one match. Therefore, they will be determined to beat Real Oviedo in round 34 to close to the top 6 - the play-off group is promoted to promotion. Manchester City, who are in three competitions and one of four teams with a league game still outstanding from an earlier game week, could face at least 13 league and cup games in 49 days, with the yet to be provisionally scheduled Champions League matches to be played either during or after this period. Five substitutes approved for rest of 2019-20 seasonBanging 'em inFinally, the race for the Premier League's golden boot will resume, with Jamie Vardy leading the way. The home team were held goal less in their last match and really did not look attacking in their 0-0 draw. This could mean another low scoring match coming up for them with the away team playing in a few low scoring matches of their own recently. Some of their matches have got goals in them but none of them actually looked very attacking where there were too many goals seen in them. It will be a match all about defense and this will lock both teams out from scoring and might mean another no goal or single goal game. When I was a player I remember Platini arriving at Juventus from Saint Etienne (at 27). It took him six months to adjust and that was Platini," Ancelotti told the British media. I had the same problem with Hirving Lozano when he came to Napoli and he was two or three years older than Kean. We should always be patient with young players. That will be good for my mind. To regroup ideas and to analyse mistakes that we may have made. To talk to people around me to ask them what they saw in what I did. I need time for all that. Personally I need to recover energy to start strong the next thing that I will lead. And I want to take advantage of this conversation to thank Arsenal for the opportunity they gave me to live these moments with them. Football across the continent has been suspended in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, which has hit Spain and Italy worst in Europe, with both countries due to host matches in the multi-city tournament this summer. Domestic football in the lion's share of countries has been suspended and national leagues are likely to want to complete their seasons once it is deemed safe to play once more. Posted at 86' Miralem Pjanic (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 86' Foul by Lucas Leiva (Lazio). Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Emre Can (Juventus) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Lazio. Danilo Cataldi replaces Ciro Immobile. Posted at 84' Danilo (Juventus) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 84' Foul by Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio). Playing matches behind closed doors is "sadder than dancing with your sister", says Spain manager Luis Enrique. Germany's Bundesliga became the first major European football league to restart after the coronavirus shutdown when it resumed over the weekend. No fans are allowed, substitutes and coaches are spaced out at a distance on the bench, and players are not supposed to celebrate goals together. Everton have to aim for European football every year, that's the minimum - we want to be in the top six. Ancelotti did not make radical changes as he began his pursuit of that aim. He has utilised either a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 formation throughout large parts of his career and, just like Ferguson, used the latter on Thursday, although he did play Djibril Sidibe in a more advanced position down the right flank, with him providing the cross for Calvert-Lewin's winner. Posted at 83' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Gian-Luca Itter. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Jonathan Schmid (Sport-Club Freiburg) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Mike Frantz. Posted at 78' Benjamin Pavard (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Christian Günter (Sport-Club Freiburg). Posted at 78' Leon Goretzka (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. This new mach Netherlands league between Groningen and PSV we will look see a new chance for our secure pick we play at this mach over from 2.25 goals for this full time this match now and can for this mach look get a new great a best match from boat teams and a mach with more goals. We will play only look see three goals what be the best chance for our pick where we for this pick can look get a new 7 points what be this best new chance for our play we do at this mach now.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kevin Mitnick
    Kevin Mitnick
  • Juan Castillo
    Juan Castillo
  • Emraan Hashmi
    Emraan Hashmi
  • Dileep kumar
    Dileep kumar