top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·26 members

Bournemouth v Swansea City live online 25 January 2024 Soccer

12 Jan 2024 — Swansea City's FA Cup fourth-round clash with AFC Bournemouth has been chosen for live TV coverage and will take place on Thursday, January 25 ...

Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid). Posted at 90'+1' Martin Ødegaard (Real Sociedad) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Isco. Gwangju is team that has been back in the top tier, and they may need some time to get used on the condition in this K - 1 level of the league. They have quality, that show in the K - 2 in the recent year, and should be able to start playing better. Left-back Bukayo Saka - one of the two to keep their place from Thursday's defeat - forced a save and Gabriel Martinelli - also 18 - headed over the bar. Sokratis opened the scoring with a wonderful volley from Nelson's right-wing cross. And Nketiah scored his third goal since his loan spell at Leeds was cut short when he controlled Nelson's cross before rifling into the roof of the net from close range. I can't see here Sporting not to score. Basaksehir is not so good lately. At the end, they lost 3-1 in Portugal and it wasn't happen by accident. Sporting was much better team in that game and they will defend today and wait for contra attack. Home side with Demba Ba upfront always dangerous but also very shaky back in defense. So I prefer here over 2.5 bet than home win. Sporting with much more experience in Europe and without chances to fight for title in Portugal will give all they have in this game. Home side have fight for title in Turkey... They were on the back foot in the opening period and needed Ryan to produce a brilliant save to prevent Vardy's header going in, shortly after Perez's header hit the woodwork. Graham Potter's side gave the home support a little more to cheer about in the second half, Montoya and Neal Maupay denied by the brilliant defending of Ndidi and Caglar Soyuncu. The Seagulls remain comfortably in mid-table but it is a trip to Anfield next. Besiktas meets Slovan Bratislava in El on Thursday. It really has not gone Besiktas way this tournament. The team looked in advance as one of the favorites to be able to move on, but the fact is that the team is last at 0 points after 4 games. Now, however, the simplest match is waiting, namely home against Slovan Bratislava. However, I am not sure it will be that simple. Slovan won by 4-2 at home and should probably be a little more interested in winning. However, I believe in shared pot here. The Slovan is not strong enough to go and win here. Ryan Sessegnon (2016-) Fulham. Promotion (2017-18), player of the season (2017-18), team of the season (2016-17, 2017-18)Sessegnon only played two full seasons in the Championship but in that time won promotion, player of the season and made the league's team of the season on two occasions. MIDFIELDERS Gary O'Neil (1999-) Middlesbrough, West Ham, QPR, Norwich, Bristol City, Bolton. Promotion (2011-12, 2013-14, 2014-15)O'Neil went up through the play-offs three times in four seasons - with West Ham, QPR and Norwich. WHO IS INTERESTED? The 32-year-old wants a new challenge, so a player of his pedigree could be available at the relative knockdown price of £25 million. Inter Milan were said to be monitoring his situation last summer but signed Christian Eriksen in January. However, Juventus could emerge as an option according to reports, while Atletico Madrid have already made contact but could face competition from his former club Sevilla, long-time admirers PSG or even Chelsea. In the English Championship today Charlton athletic will play against Huddersfield town. Charlton have been without a win in their last 8 matches and but always managed to score at least one goal in these games. 4 of their last 6 home games counted over 2.5 goals in the end. They were highly significant absentees. Maddison and Chilwell gave it everything on this final day - but were restricted to giving it, loudly and passionately, from the directors' box as they sat powerless to influence events. Leicester have had a fine season, a success in so many respects - but to be in the top four for so long then slip at the last can only be regarded as a desperate anti-climax. Click here to read Ben Snowball's take on why VVD should have topped this year's billing. Liverpool's Dutch defender Virgil van Dijk and his wife Rike Nooitgedagt (L) arrive to attend the Ballon d'Or France Football 2019 ceremony at the Chatelet Theatre in Paris on December 2, 2019. Photo by FRANCK FIFE / AFP) (Photo by FRANCK FIFE/AFP via GeGetty Images 09:40 - Alisson thrilled to feature in top 10 Video - Alisson: ‘It’s great for a goalkeeper to make the Ballon d’Or top ten’01:00 09:20 - Meanwhile in Italy 09:15 - De Ligt: I don't know why people chose me In finishing 15th Matthijs de Ligt picked up the Kopa Trophy for the best player in the world under 21 - safe to say the 20-year-old is not quite sure how he has done that, despite a monster season for Ajax before moving to Juventus. We’re confident that a double chance bet on the hosts will payout this week and we have predicted a final scoreline of 0-0 between the pair. Feyenoord have struggled for consistency both domestically and in the Europa League but head into Thursday’s match in the midst of a four-game unbeaten streak, while Rangers are yet to win on the road in Group G but head into the game unbeaten in their last nine matches and will be confident of securing an away point that would suit the visitors much more than it would their hosts. The World Championship was due to start on April 18 and finish on May 4, but has been postponed because of the global coronavirus pandemic. Read the full story Barry HearnPA Sport 11:30 - Uproar over coronavirus pay-cuts From this morning's papers. Premier League players are set to revolt over proposed wage cuts, according to the Daily Mirror. I was pretty much certain that was going to happen," says Lynch. Football is crazy and all this has happened. I wish now that I'd signed the two-year deal, but I didn't. That's life really and something I have to deal with. I found out straight away and the club were quite good with me. I have a family and I want to keep playing for a few years. But now I've got to find a new club and it's tough. I think you're very lucky if you're a player under contract at the moment. Groningen vs Feyenoord predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Two tips sat squarely in mid-table heading towards the halfway point in the season lock horns this weekend, as Groningen play host to Feyenoord. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Romelu's a good striker and he'll always score goals but it was time for him to move on," he said. We didn't find the right one outside our club but we had Mason. Mason's on eight now. Marcus I don't know - 14 or 15? Anthony has quite a few. Solskjaer also said the way a new signing would fit into the dressing room would be key to their considerations in January. I'm optimistic we can keep players fit and if the right ones become available we do have the resources," he said. Lyle has said that he's not going to play because of risk of injury. Chris Solly the same, he said the same. Then we've got David Davis, who is on loan from Birmingham, and he says he doesn't want to come back and play games. Bowyer said that Taylor had told him he wants to play but that worrying about an injury affecting a move would mean he would not be the same player. Taylor joined the Addicks on a free transfer from AFC Wimbledon in July 2018 and scored 32 goals in 63 league appearances. Slavia Praha is in first place with 67 points while Plzen is in 2nd place with 59 points. Both teams wants the title and the battle will continue in the championship group where they will face again and today despite the odds I'm predicting an away win here. Both teams are in great form however I see more favorite the away team because they are more completed today. In Slavia Praha are missing some good players for today match and this is a big minus for home team. However, this fixture at the Etihad is traditionally one that sees them receive a hiding. They have lost on their last three visits to City's ground by an aggregate score of 14-1. That's not the kind of statistic that bodes well for their upcoming trip. A defeat here may be the points-loss that puts paid to their Champions League dreams. Bournemouth v Swansea City live stream: how to watch the 16 Mar 2021 — Bournemouth v Swansea City live stream: how to watch the Championship wherever you are in the world · Bournemouth v Swansea City live stream, ... The 26-year-old midfielder played under Rodgers at Celtic and could be a potential replacement for James Maddison, who is being targeted by Manchester United. The Scotland international would cost around £25 million, according to the Sun on Sunday. Paper Round’s view: McGregor would slot in quickly with Rodgers, with the two of them well aware of their methods of working at Celtic. Gazisehir Gaziantep FK are coming from 1:0 defeat against Genclerbirligi. In their last 19 matches in this season, they were able to win 6 matches. Meanwhile, Sivasspor are having a good season and coming from a 1-1 draw against Rizespor. The hosts were losing 0-1, and scored the equalizer in the dying minute. It was really a testament to the sheer determination of the Sivasspor squad, to deliver the league title this season. They also have won 4 of their 9 away matches in this season. But it will be not an easy task against Gaziantep. I expect them to lose points. However, Cardiff did get their own bit of fortune when the referee waved away furious home penalty appeals despite Curtis Nelson clearly handling Joe Bryan's cross. Fulham's anger at the failure to award a second penalty soon subsided when former Tottenham midfielder Onomah capped a lovely move with a fine touch and firm finish into the bottom corner of the net. Cyrus Christie headed over from close range as the hosts threatened to run away with things in a contest they might have won by a greater margin, with subs Neeskens Kebano and Ivan Cavaleiro both spurning injury-time chances. Comparing Ujpest's home games against Debrecen's games in travelling, there were 12 home wins, 4 draws and 10 away wins. A similar comparison for all Ujpest matches versus all Debrecen matches (54 in total) gives the following results: 23 home wins, 9 draw and 22 away wins. Ujpest will play against Debrecen at home. This will be a match between two teams that had a lot of success in the domestic championship in previous years, but this season they are not playing the best and that is why they are at the bottom of the table. Ujpest has not been defeated at home by Debrecen in the last eight matches, so it should remain so after this match. Thanks to Tuttosport for the Golden Boy Award 2019, I am very proud," Felix said in a statement. Thanks also to Benfica, in particular to coach Bruno Lage for all he has done for me and my family that is always close to me. Felix became the youngest player to score a Europa League hat-trick in a 4-2 win over Eintracht Frankfurt last season and helped the Lisbon side win the Portuguese league title with 15 goals and seven assists in 21 starts. Posted at 73' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Daniel Ayala. Posted at 72' Attempt saved. Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 71' Foul by Mateusz Klich (Leeds United). Posted at 71' Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Bournemouth AFC vs Swansea City Head to Head Live Stream. matchLive. Match Live. Overview Chat Odds H2H · Football Live Score. > Football Head to Head. > Bournemouth AFC vs Swansea City Head to Head. Head ... This season he performed like a stale manager in charge of a stale squad. The Spurs set-up is heavy on players who have been with Pochettino most, if not all, of the way, such as Eriksen, Rose, Jan Vertonghen, Harry Kane, Dele Alli, and Eric Dier. They have looked a side short on inspiration and it has been reflected in performances such as the humiliating 7-2 loss at home to Bayern Munich in the Champions League, the first time they had conceded seven goals at home in their 137-year history. SC Paderborn looks like if they have finally found the push ups in the league, with 2 wins and 1 draw coupled with 2 lost games they continue to put in more efforts in their struggle to move out from the relegation zone. All hope is not lost yet as the coach mentioned in an interview recently. With 15 points from 19 matches, winning all season 4 matches, 3 draws and 12 lost games they go into this game to tackle complet lost form Wolsburg. There was more trouble for Setien after the game as his assistant Eder Sarabia was caught on camera fiercely criticising some of the Barca players, leading the coach to apologise to the squad for the antics of his number two. Yet Setien said he was relaxed about his relationship with the Barca squad. Top stories The Warm-Up: No Zlatan for Spurs, promises Jose, endearing himself to fans Move over Haaland: The other Norwegian U21 prospect garnering Europe-wide interest Arsenal could lose star strikers if Emery stays - Paper Round Guardiola rules out assistant Arteta leaving amid Arsenal links Neymar ‘not easy to manage’, admits Tuchel TUESDAY'S STORIES 20:26 - Good night That's all from us this evening but join us again tomorrow for all the biggest news in football. Posted at 54' Corner, Everton. Conceded by Lucas Torreira. Posted at 54' Attempt blocked. Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 52' Attempt saved. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Milan's Ibrahimovic set to play after flu AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic is likely to feature in the Serie A derby after flu, said head coach Stefano Pioli who has urged his players to follow the striker’s example. The 38-year-old Swede, who joined the club for a second spell on a free transfer during the January transfer window, missed Milan’s 1-1 draw with Hellas Verona last Sunday. Swansea City AFC (@SwansOfficial) · X In an entertaining contest, both sides threw caution to the wind in search of a late equaliser but the game ended all square. This was a chance for United to close the gap on the top four after Chelsea lost to Bournemouth on Saturday and after a week in which they defeated Manchester City and Tottenham, this will feel like a huge missed opportunity for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men. Looking at recent form, Rizespor will be the favorites in this clash, and they need to get something from it, to be sure of survival. Fenerbahce have nothing much to play for here and though they will be at home, we don’t expect a dominant display from them. The hosts have not been the best performers in the first half for most of their last 17 matches and with nothing much to gain here, we don’t see them getting motivated for a fast start. On the other hand, there is a prize for Rizespor from this game and we will expect them to be lively from the start; they have not trailed at half time in their last four games and we expect the same here. The only issue for Rizespor though is that they are not the best to bank on when playing away, and that, placed against Fenerbahce’s home form, a good pick would be for this to end in a Half time/Full time draw. Valverde was sacked when Barcelona were top of La Liga. In the newspaper interview Abidal said: "Many players weren't satisfied or working hard and there was also an internal communication problem. The relationship between the coach and the dressing room has always been good but there are things as an ex-player that I could smell. I told the club what I thought and we reached a decision [on Valverde]. OGC Nice v Angers SCO predictions for this Ligue 1 match. Patrick Vieira’s Nice haven’t been in fantastic form recently and face another difficult match as they host les Scoïstes. Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. You can't say they're the best because a lot of teams won that Premier League with more competition than they have now. Even that Liverpool team of the 80s, there was always a doubt when they came up against the Arsenals and Manchester Uniteds of this world. Nowadays teams set out knowing they'll lose games and aim for the next game against a weaker opponent. A new chance for this new round Germany Bundes league between this two good team we will play the best pick for this mach now a best pick over from 2.75 goals at the full time this match between this two teams Werder and M"Gladbach a best play for this mach and new win from away team where we look see a best and good chance for this new our play where we look see four goals and can for this our play get a new great win from new 7 points for this three goals we will can look a new half win from new 3.50 points. My pick for this match is Hapoel Tel Aviv to win this match. Odd for this pick is 2.20. I think that this match will end 2:1 for Hapoel Tel Aviv. This international friendly competition in Israel must be so interesting hence therefore making me to bet this match. The side managed by Steve Ferguson and Stuart Kettlewell has seen plenty of goals in their home ties, with 100% of them seeing over 2.5 goals. The Staggies have netted on average 1.5 goals but concede a fair amount- 2.33 against. Moreover, the Dingwall side has kept a clean sheet in 17% of home games whilst also scoring in 83% of those games. Read the full story Raiola struggling to find Pogba a new club Paul Pogba’s agent is struggling to find the French midfielder a new club, according to a story in the Daily Star. Mino Raiola wants to broker a move for the 26-year-old World Cup winner away from Old Trafford, but few teams are impressed by his recent performances, injury record, or the fact that Manchester United want at least 100 million euros for the player. West Ham went down 4th defeat in their last 5 league games coupled with 1-2 loss at home against Leicester last league game in a bad result that saw Coach Manuel Pellegrini thrown out. Although they will have the perfect time to archive 3 available points against out of form Bournemouth side that picked just 4 points from available 27 points at stake. Video footage showed Dier climbing over seats and confronting a home fan before he was restrained by security guards and other fans. He was eventually led away. It is believed his brother was in the section where the incident happened and Dier could be heard saying "he's my brother" in video footage posted on social media. The attacking midfielder is currently on loan at Real Sociedad, and there is an agreement in place for that loan to be extended until the summer of 2021, but there are reports that Real Madrid might try to bring him back early. A little more twisted than Haaland,” Jonsson says. Video - Madrid accelerate 'Operation Odegaard' after Bernabeu embarrassment - Euro Papers01:37 “He has had a very good season in La Liga on a pretty good team fighting for the Champions League. But Martinez feels the Belgian approach will not work elsewhere. The decision was to finish the campaign was because everyone accepted that, after 29 games, if you are first you deserve to win and if you are bottom you deserve to be relegated," he told BBC Sport Wales. Other competitions, if they don't finish they will have to give the money back from TV rights and that would be catastrophic. Martinez, 46, played for and managed both Swansea City and Wigan Athletic before a three-year spell in charge at Everton. The line-up features two Moroccan sides pitted against Egyptian opposition as Raja Casablanca face Zamalek and Wydad Casablanca meet Al Ahly. CAF have also announced that the final of the secondary club competition on the continent, the African Confederation Cup, will be staged at the Prince Moulay Abdellah Sports Stadium in the Moroccan capital of Rabat on May 24.