top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·26 members

Today: Ferencváros VS Kryvbas KR live free 25 January 2024

Stay up to date with our latest sports betting tips, predictions and odds at Planet Sport.

Betis wideman Sergio Canales struck the woodwork on the stroke of half-time, but Los Che applied pressure on the opposition rearguard in the opening stages of the second half. Carlos Soler ought to have put them ahead but somehow contrived to miss the target with the goal gaping. If anyone ever asks why you like football so much, just show them this video. Those were the scenes in the city of Trabzon on Saturday, as Despite five new signings arriving at the combined cost of £95m (including add-ons), the failure to bring in a forward on Deadline Day leaves a gaping hole. Thomas Tuchel said he is hopeful Antonio Rudiger will stay at Chelsea despite Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich and Juventus opening talks with the defender. Ahead of a trip to Koln on Saturday, Bayern boss Nagelsmann told reporters when offering an update on Davies: “Yesterday, during our follow-up examination that we do with every player that has had Covid-19, we detected signs of mild myocarditis, i.e. an inflammation of the heart muscle. Following Emile Smith Rowe in various shots and goalscorer markets has been a profitable strategy so far this season and there is no reason to ditch him just yet, especially with confidence flowing having netted three goals in his last five games for club and country. Brentford have lost four of their last five, but their performance data remains strong - especially in the attacking metrics. To be honest, I was positively surprised by the physical state, intensity and performance of the players. I didn't expect us to play at that level after only one-and-a-half training days together with them. His influence can be difficult to prove with statistics in comparison to other areas of the pitch. One revealing figure, however, is that only Liverpool's Thiago Alcantara has a better percentage of successful presses from midfield this season, though the ex-Bayern Munich man has played only half the number of minutes as his Spain team-mate. Meanwhile, for Burnley, another impressive showing fails to yield the desired three points. Despite solid performances against Manchester United and Liverpool, they end the week much further from safety after Newcastle's back-to-back triumphs. They will fight to the bitter end but results need to start turning ASAP. 9. Farewell to a legend Not even a failed Panenka penalty attempt against Chelsea could ruin the man's reputation. Opta stats: Jota yet to lose with Liverpool in PL when scoringLiverpool have won each of their last seven home Premier League games against Watford by an aggregate scoreline of 24-1; only against Bolton (an ongoing run of 10 starting in March 2003) and Newcastle (a run of 8 between March 1995 - March 2002) have the Reds embarked on a longer winning streak against an opponent at Anfield in the competition.Watford have picked up just four points from the last 33 available against Liverpool in the Premier League (W1 D1 L9), while the Hornets have only suffered more defeats in the competition against Arsenal (13) than they have versus Liverpool (12).Liverpool have won 10 consecutive Premier League games, becoming just the second side to embark on such a run on five separate occasions after Man City (also 5).Liverpool have kept five consecutive clean sheets in the Premier League for a second time under Jürgen Klopp, previously doing so in January 2020 (a run of 7).Liverpool's Diogo Jota has never lost a Premier League game in which he's scored in (P32 W27 D5 - for Liverpool and Wolves combined), with only James Milner (54), Darius Vassell (46) and Gabriel Jesus (44) finding the net in more matches without ever losing in the competition's history.No player has scored the opening goal in more Premier League games this season than Diogo Jota, with Liverpool going on to win all six games in which he's opened the scoring for them this term. They're relying on Kane, Son and Moura for a spark but they look a shadow of the players they've been in the past. After learning he would be prevented from turning out for Inter again, Eriksen has spent time at a couple of his former clubs in a bid to gain full match fitness. Despite an opening day defeat to Cameroon, 2013 finalists Burkina Faso advanced from the group stage in second place after picking up 4 points from their next two matches. But when Mbappe faced the inevitable questions on his future after Tuesday night's game, he insisted he was biding his time before making a call on whether to remain in Paris or leave in the summer. Ferencváros vs Kryvbas KR | Club Friendly Games Follow the live scores of Ferencváros vs Kryvbas KR in the Club Friendly Games on OneFootball. There was no let-up from City, however, with Sterling adding a stunning fifth not long afterwards when he cut inside and curled a brilliant effort into the top corner from outside the box (58). Fans deserve different options on how they can enjoy a live match and I will be watching the progress of these trials with interest. The pilot programme will be monitored by the independent firm CFE Research, and its findings will be provided to the government for it to make a decision on a possible wider roll-out of safe standing for the 2022/23 season. I just feel really, really sorry for Ole because I actually think he has done a really good job. I thought he did fantastically behind the scenes and trying to organise what a club should be. Norwich are bottom of the Premier League with five points from 11 games and their next game is against Southampton on 20 November. Liverpool make the trip down the East Lancs Road in search of successive Premier League victories at the home of their fiercest rivals for the first time since 2002, as well as Jurgen Klopp's 200th win since taking charge of the Merseyside club. There are also updated terms for injury and illness and termination of contract for long-term injury - which will apply to new deals or if clubs agree to improve contracts early - while the maternity agreement will automatically apply to all players from next season. Live scores Futbol24.com | The fastest and most reliable LIVE score service! GMT -08:00 Project and interface by RahU. ×. Futbol24. Futbol24.com. FREE - In Google Play. He's one of those [players] where he needs to touch a ball all the time, so when the drill is done, and I start talking and as soon as we start again, he just needs to touch a ball or something like that. But Callum Lang sparked a turnaround by pulling one back 10 minutes later, and 10 minutes after that Wigan led through Will Keane and Curtis Tilt. Blackburn's best chance of a lacklustre first half came in the 43rd minute when Stoke lost the ball and a Taylor Harwood-Bellis slip let in Ben Brereton Diaz whose near-post drive was repelled by Bonham. In 2014, he picked up a back injury in the quarter-finals against Colombia, which stopped him from playing in the 7-1 semi-final loss to Germany. His style of play would go down a storm in the Premier League and both Liverpool and Chelsea are understood to believe he has the potential to add a different dimension to their attack as they consider how things will begin to shape up over the next few years. Sky Sports has recorded its highest-ever daily viewing figures as the Premier League, Formula One and the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup all contributed to record-breaking numbers. Produced a particularly impressive first-half performance by completing 59 of his 60 attempted passes. Wood, who was Burnley's record signing when he arrived from Leeds for £15m in 2017, scored 53 goals in 165 games for the Clarets, including three in 17 league appearances this season. Get Sky SportsGet NOW TV to stream big momentsMan Utd sounding out Ten Hag compensation feeNeville admitted the Super League fiasco was a turning point in his relationship with United's owners, but he believes they can begin to get the fans back on side if they commit to a number of changes at the club - including building a new stadium. Bayern named a makeshift XI as they had more than a dozen players out, including nine absent with Covid-19. It was all rather distasteful and felt utterly unnecessary.  Whatever the truth about the nature of his departure, Milan's loss is proving Inter's gain.  “And so you see the foundation of the culture that I talked about and I think you see it starting to manifest itself on the pitch. Nisbet said on Thursday: The camp's in a very good place now. We had two days back home, we came in and got tested right away and sent to our rooms.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members