top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·26 members

Livestream: Fulham vs. Liverpool Live TV 24/01/2024

16 hours ago — The Fulham vs Liverpool live stream sees both sides fighting for the right to contest the Carabao Cup final at Wembley.

PKU already was able to won on this pitch, in one of the previous leagues, and they are having better form at the very begin of this league. They should be able to get better in the competition, comparing to the quite bad previous season, and team already show some sign, against some of the favorite in the first two matches. We have been given a return-to-training date of 15 May, but in a controlled environment, with the season proposed to start on 18 May. We have certain players who are far away from home: they have come here to play for the club and the fact they cannot do their jobs has left them feeling frustrated. Having said that, this past week the morale among the group has been the highest since the lockdown started. Chelsea ended the campaign with 103 goals, a record at the time, and a goal difference of +71 to finish top ahead of Manchester United - by just a single point. Terry, Lampard, Drogba and goalkeeper Petr Cech featured heavily once again, with the likes of Michael Ballack, Florent Malouda and Nicolas Anelka providing the attacking talent. Manchester United1993-94 Other notable squad members: Sharpe, Robson, McClairThe shock signing of Eric Cantona for £1. Julien Stéphan's Rennes side have been in a poor run of form recently with defeats coming against Dijon (1-2) and Celtic (1-3) in recent weeks to pile the pressure onto the team. However, captain Damien Da Silva's injury time winner on Sunday against Saint-Étienne could give them a new lease of life as they travel to the east of France. Despite some gloomy results in the Europa League, Rennes have actually won three of their last four games in Ligue 1, but each of them have come at home, so they will need to make some improvements on the road. City can't afford to lose any more fixtures. It's Liverpool's title to lose as it is. Did you know? Gabriel Jesus has been directly involved in 69 goals in his 75 starts for Manchester City in all competitions, scoring 53 and assisting 16. Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this week. But who would you go for? Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Also a mach from this Germany league between Schalke 04 and Hoffenheim we will look see a best new mach from boat teams in this mach and a mach with more goals what be the best chance for our play at this mach. We will play this best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.75 goals and can for this pick look a secure new win. We will can look get a new great full total win from 7 points to our score if we see this four goals at this full time this mach. For three goals we will get 3.60 points. Magdeburg and Viktoria Koln will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Magdeburg this season have the following results: 8W, 13D and 10L. Meanwhile Viktoria Koln have 10W, 8D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Despite galvanising the team for their revival, Nigel Pearson was sacked as manager and many scoffed at the appointment of Italian Claudio Ranieri. But Leicester and Ranieri were the ones laughing in May as they secured the title in incredible fashion, 10 points clear of second-placed Arsenal. Jamie Vardy netted 24 goals during the season to win the Premier League Player of the Year award, while Riyad Mahrez's stunning form saw him pick up the PFA Players' Player of the Year award. Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema says he is a "Formula 1 car" while former France team-mate Olivier Giroud is just a "go-kart. Benzema, 32, has not played for France since 2015 while Giroud started the most recent European qualifying win over Albania in November. Chelsea's Giroud also played in all of France's World Cup matches in 2018, helping them to be crowned champions. Benzema said: "You can't confuse an F1 car with a go-kart and I'm being kind. City's number 2 was talked about as a possible successor to Arsene Wenger when the Frenchman stepped down 18 months ago, but was eschewed in favour of former Paris Saint Germain boss Emery. Of course he’ll [Arteta] be a manager sooner or later, he’s young, always he’ll have that," said Guardiola. We are going to finish the season and in future I don’t know what will happen. The only blemish for PSG in the last few weeks has been their away form which has been ever so slightly below par for the champions. They've still won eight of their last ten away games but they have just one clean sheet in their last six and have had some tetchy moments like their 2-1 defeat in Dijon and their win in Montpellier last week where they were trailing 1-0 up until the last fifteen minutes. This will be something that manager Thomas Tuchel will be desperate to rectify as they travel to Saint-Étienne. I'll try a under in this game in Burundi later today. Dynamik has won the three last games against Aigle Noir, but all three has been 1-0 victories. This makes me think that also this game will not go over 2.5 goals. We are having to play our way back into nick. Time is not on our side but we have to be brave enough and want the ball. It wasn't our night and we conceded at times when it takes courage to come back into the game. The second half performance was one we can build on. Prolific Chelsea - the statsChelsea have won four successive Premier League games at Stamford Bridge for the first time since winning seven in a row at home under Antonio Conte between October and December 2017. I was getting a bit of abuse and shouldn't have thrown the tape. It was stupid of me," the BBC quoted Griffiths as saying. Any player that gets stick, it's hard to block it out. It was so close to the bench, the tape was in my hand, and it was just a quick reaction. I want to apologise to the guy. It wasn't nice, I wouldn't like it done to me. Let's get started by recapping a few of the top stories on this subject. Manchester City have issued a statement criticising Kyle Walker following newspaper reports that the England star had a sex party during lockdown Wayne Rooney believes Premier League footballers have been made out to be "scapegoats" by UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock and the Premier League Wayne Rooney 'told off by police for breaking coronavirus lockdown rules by meeting friend Kyle Walker' Reminders from the papers that Aston Villa star Jack Grealish also had to issue an apology for ignoring his own social distancing advice First to recap Rooney's quotes over the weekend to provide balance from the negative reports on footballers in the tabloids. Assisted by Diogo Jota with a cross. Posted at 68' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Jonny tries a through ball, but João Moutinho is caught offside. Posted at 67' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Steve Cook. Posted at 65' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Matt Doherty. Posted at 64' Attempt saved. The Spanish champions' revenues eclipsed those of Ligue 1's Paris St Germain (636 million euros), the Bundesliga's Bayern Munich (626 million euros) and the Premier League's Manchester City (610 million euros). Although Barcelona have won the last two league titles and lead the league at the halfway stage this season, they sacked coach Ernesto Valverde and named former Real Betis coach Quique Setien as his replacement on Monday. If we look at the efforts of both, especially in their respective home and away games, this is Roma's game to lose. Punters can be on the right side of the result by supporting 'Roma to Win & Under 3.5 Goals' at a decent price. For all SPAL have been dreadful offensively on their travels, failing to score in six out of seven away from home, they've made a habit of frustrating teams for long periods and not giving too much away. This hasn't stopped them from getting beaten on a regular basis, but it has meant that they've avoided a hammering. None of SPAL's seven travelling games have seen more than three goals go in. Moreover, Roma, as good as they can be at home, haven't scored an outrageous amount at home of late, while less than four goals have been scored in each of their last five at Stadio Olimpico. It was Gigi Riva. When I grew up he was my first hero. Later on, Maradona was the one I was using to look up to. I used to watch every single movement, everything Diego used to do in training. Even when he was doing his own laces!"Funniest moment? Gianfranco did not reveal whether he wore that jumper to the Chelsea Christmas do. I arrived in England in November 1996 and didn't know there was a tradition to go out for Christmas lunch. The full back takes the resulting corner and van Dijk sees a header clip the top of the bar. Close. Michail Antonio of West Ham United and Gini Wijnaldum of Liverpool during the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and West Ham UnitedGetty Images 54' - GOAL! Liverpool 1-2 West Ham. The Hammers lead! Fornals guides Rice's right-wing cross into the far corner to silence Anfield. There is unlikely to be any resting going on in Manchester this weekend, with both Pep Guardiola and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer desperate for the points from the derby. All aboard the Alli train Dele Alli has been in a rich vein of form since Jose Mourinho took over at TottenhamOne of Jose Mourinho's first tasks as Tottenham boss was to pull aside Dele Alli and ask if he was working with the real Alli or Alli's brother?Well, the Alli that has shown up during Mourinho's time in charge so far is definitely the real thing. What channel is Fulham v Liverpool on? Carabao Cup TV 6 hours ago — When is Fulham vs Liverpool? The game between Fulham and Liverpool is due to kick off at 8pm on Wednesday, January 24. Where can I watch Fulham ... Emre Can scored a second-half winner as Borussia Dortmund maintained slim hopes of winning the Bundesliga title by edging to victory over Hertha Berlin. Ex-Liverpool man Can stroked in from the edge of the area following Julian Brandt's header down into his path. Thorgan Hazard sliced wide but Dortmund - without injured striker Erling Braut Haaland - failed to create clear-cut chances in a goalless first half. Conceded by Daniel Carvajal. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Valencia. Lee Kang-In replaces Rodrigo Moreno. Goal!Posted at 74' Goal! Real Madrid 2, Valencia 0. Marco Asensio (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ferland Mendy following a corner. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Real Madrid. Marco Asensio replaces Federico Valverde. Washington Aguerre was booked in the first half for celebrating Cerro's opening goal seated in the zen position similar to that made famous by Erling Haaland of Borussia Dortmund in last week’s Champions League game against Paris St Germain. Aguerre, who has spent most of his career with Nacional’s arch-rivals Penarol, was sent off in the final minute of the match for a foul that led to a penalty. Kaiserslautern will host Chemnitzer FC in 3. Liga of Germany on Saturday. Kaiserslautern are on pretty safe 12 the in the table and just lost two of the last 9 games in the 3. Liga. Also Kaiserslautern Scored in all the last 6 matches. But both the teams scored in five of the last six matches. While Chemnitzer FC need some points here because they are just one place above relegation zone. They also lost last three matches. However they scored average 1.6 goals while playing on road. Also both the teams scored in the last head to head game . More clubs open to neutral venues if relegation is removedWhen football was halted because of the coronavirus pandemic in March, City were second in the top flight, 25 points behind leaders Liverpool, but in a good position to reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League after winning 2-1 at Real Madrid in the first leg of their last-16 tie. De Bruyne said he expected the campaign to be completed. United players had previously agreed to donate 30% of their wages to local hospitals and health services and also collaborated with players from other teams to set up a fund to raise money for NHS charities. Alex Ferguson, the most successful manager in the club's history, said he was "delighted" that the NHS was being recognised, having been under their care in 2018 when he underwent emergency surgery for a brain haemorrhage. Savage, formerly of Leicester, Blackburn and Derby, has signed for the semi-professional side from the 10th tier of English football eight years after playing his last professional game. The 45-year-old has links to Stockport's owners Pro Football Academy. It's not a PR stunt, it's me trying to help youngsters progress in the game," Savage told the BBC after signing for the North West Counties Football League (NWCFL) First Division South side. Both sides have had their issues at the back this term, suffering from a lack of clean sheets. Melbourne have managed to keep only one in their last 10 matches, as have Western United. That should open up opportunities for both teams here, especially with 80% of Melbourne City’s home games finishing with both teams finding the net. Watch Liverpool vs. Fulham - Live Online Streams and TV Jan 10, 2024 — Fulham is being shown live on ESPN+ in the US, which is available to live stream here. Live audio commentary of Liverpool vs. Fulham and a full ... The Euro 2020 draw takes place on Saturday from 17:00 GMT in Bucharest - live on BBC Two - with England and Wales waiting to discover their opponents. Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland will also be watching with interest - with all three sides playing in the play-offs next March. But the unique nature of this tournament - with the qualified countries of the 12 host cities having to be placed in specific groups - means some things have already been decided. As well as being capable of scoring plenty of goals, both of these teams have shown weaknesses at the back. These two teams currently have the two worst defensive records in the Bundesliga. Werder Bremen have conceded 35 goals this season. They have failed to keep a single clean sheet so far during this campaign. He was put in touch with agent Ton van Dalen by former team-mate Rab McKinnon, who joined Dutch side Twente Enschede the same summer. Van Dalen told him he had fixed up two trials and, despite not knowing the identity of the clubs, Lambert flew to meet him. Sure enough, there's this guy waiting with a placard with my name on it," Lambert recalls of his leap of faith. Ton said, 'I'm going to tell you the teams now - one is PSV Eindhoven, the other is Borussia Dortmund'. There has been a "spike" in the number of footballers in England seeking mental health support since the start of the coronavirus lockdown. In the first quarter of this year, the Professional Footballers' Association said 299 players had accessed support, compared to 653 in the whole of 2019. PFA director of player welfare Michael Bennett said he is "worried" now the situation has "hit home" for players. Lazio vs Cremonese predictions as these two sides clash in the Fourth Round of the Coppa Italia this week. Can the hosts continue their winning run as they defend their trophy? Read on for our latest Coppa Italia predictions and betting tips. Critchley said Milner, who has been sidelined with injury, was delighted with the performance against the third-tier side. I don't think he's available yet . I think he was desperate to get on," said Critchley, adding that Klopp had also sent a message to the team. He's buzzing. We've given him a (fifth round) game against Chelsea away to look forward to. Napoli have only two points from their last four home league games. Napoli have lost their last two home league matches. Inter have won seven out of eight away league games this season. Inter are ahead of their opponents by 18 points. The latter part of 2019 wasn't a great time for Napoli who start the weekend in eighth place in Serie A. Since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013, City have won seven derbies compared to United's three, while City's total points advantage relative to United over the past six seasons is 91. City are already 11 points in front of United this season, but Solskjaer said: "Our aim is to bridge the gap and eventually go past the teams above us. We have the resources and the people to do it. Since I came in, seven players, with loads of experience, have gone. No financial details were disclosed but German newspaper Bild reported Hertha will pay 22 million euros ($24. Poland international. I'm so happy that this transfer got done," Piatek told Hertha's club website. The way this club is going really convinced me that this was the right move for me and I’m so excited to play with my new team mates. The Alsatians have won three of their last five games with ten goals scored and four conceded along the way. They did lose their match against a good Lyon side at the weekend but shouldn't let this affect their momentum as they have generally been very impressive. They are drawn for most goals scored in the last five matches and have created the second most chances of any Ligue 1 side in this time and will be hoping to show that against Brest. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Sam's prediction: You've got a team in danger of relegation, against probably the most in-form team in world football right now. There is only going to be one winner. Match previewSUNDAY Everton v Manchester United (14:00 GMT)Manchester United's form has picked up, in terms of goals and clean sheets in recent weeks, and January signing Bruno Fernandes has already made a difference. This is really disappointing," said Spaniard Arteta, 37. I took the test after feeling poorly. I will be at work as soon as I'm allowed. Arsenal say they expect a "significant number of people" will self-isolate, including the "full first-team squad". The club were due to face Brighton in the Premier League at Amex Stadium on Saturday (15:00 GMT) but Brighton released a statement shortly after confirmation of Arteta's positive test, announcing that the game had been called off. Posted at 74' Foul by John Egan (Sheffield United). Posted at 69' Foul by Kieran Tierney (Arsenal). Posted at 69' Kieron Freeman (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 68' Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Back to the drawing board for BrightonBrighton have been in good form since the restart, having won once and drawn twice, and they had won their previous three top-flight games against United - but they were well beaten on this occasion. With six games remaining, they will still be nervously looking over their shoulders at the five teams behind them, but showed glimpses that suggest they should be able to claw themselves away from danger. Post updateJoel Ward (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionSubstitution, Crystal Palace. Luka Milivojevic replaces Jeffrey Schlupp. Post updateLucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Jeffrey Schlupp (Crystal Palace). Post updateFoul by Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur). Post updateJordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the right wing. The Bergamo hospital that now bears his name is at the centre of Italy's coronavirus outbreak. The hospital has had to turn patients away while military trucks have been called in to transport coffins to crematoriums outside the city. In the province of Bergamo (population 1. March. Zaccharia Cometti, a goalkeeper in that triumphant 1963 squad, died last week. But the tragedy has mobilised Atalanta fans.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kevin Mitnick
    Kevin Mitnick
  • Juan Castillo
    Juan Castillo
  • Emraan Hashmi
    Emraan Hashmi
  • Dileep kumar
    Dileep kumar