top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·26 members

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Milwaukee Bucks live 25.01.2024 Live Sport

Dec 29, 2023 — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the December 29, 2023 matchup between the Cleveland Cavaliers ...

Brighton & Hove Albion are still in a precarious 15th position as former England manager Roy Hodgson celebrated his 100th Premier League match in charge of Crystal Palace with a 1-0 win at the home of their old rivals. Jordan Ayew's 70th-minute winner, conjured up against the run of play, left Brighton pondering serious difficulties as they face a daunting fixture list for the rest of the season. Christian Benteke Benteke has scored more league goals at Anfield as a visiting player than he did as a Liverpool playerAfter scoring just nine goals in 29 appearances for Liverpool, Christian Benteke was sold to Crystal Palace for £5m less than they paid for him a year earlier. The Belgian striker was out to prove his doubters wrong and did exactly that with a goal in either half at Anfield against his former club. The 36-year-old also won the penalty which Domenico Criscito converted in first-half stoppage time to make it 2-0. Genoa nearly had a third in the 57th minute when Kevin Agudelo had only Gabriel to beat but the Brazilian stuck out his foot to save the shot in what proved the game's turning-point. Filippo Falco pulled one back with a curling shot on the hour, then Genoa had Agudelo sent off and Andrea Tabanelli equalised in the 70th minute. And Mourinho, who has won his opening three games as Spurs boss, is hoping for a positive reception from the United crowd. I'm not a villain, I'm not an enemy but I am the coach that is trying to win against Manchester United. That's the way I think they are going to look at me,” he said. In relation to [Ole Gunnar] Solskjaer, he is the guy that is trying to win the game for United fans so of course they are going to support him and not support me. As previously mentioned, we’re expecting a tight game. Sheffield United have played out three consecutive 1-1 draws away from home, and four of their seven total trips away in the league have ended this way. All things considered, we think another 1-1 correct score prediction is the way to go. Posted at 73' Foul by Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen). Posted at 73' Stuart Findlay (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 71' Corner, Kilmarnock. Conceded by Michael Devlin. BookingPosted at 69' Connor McLennan (Aberdeen) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 69' Foul by Connor McLennan (Aberdeen). High-voltage game this challenge between rizespor and konyaspor valid for the maximum Turkish division, in fact the 2 teams find themselves fighting for salvation after a bad start to the season. The guests so far have only obtained 3 wins against 4 draws and 5 defeats while the hosts have one more point thanks to 4 wins 2 draws and 6 defeats. The challenge is made even more electric because both teams lost in the last round so I think a draw can be well accepted by everyone at least to push the relegation spectrum away. I felt like I had hurt my daughter with drugs ban'In March 2011, it was revealed the versatile defender had failed a drugs test. He had taken some of his wife’s water tablets in an attempt to control his weight. He was subsequently banned for six months, missing City’s FA Cup final victory over Stoke. Southampton striker Shane Long has signed a two-year extension to his contract, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2021-22 season. The Republic of Ireland international, 33, moved to St Mary's from Hull City in 2014. Long has scored 35 goals for Saints and made his 200th appearance in March. I love the way the club is run and I'm excited about what the club will do over the next couple of years," Long said. Akin Famewo bundled wide from a corner when he may have done better. Alex Jakubiak then brilliantly danced past challenges inside the box and pulled back for Cammy MacPherson, who scooped over from a great position. Ilkay Durmus then sent in a wonderful delivery that Zdenek Zlamal was forced to tip over. From the corner, the ball fell to Calum Waters, whose piledriver cannoned off Loic Damour to safety. There were easy victories against Ulster United in Toronto (5-0), New Jersey Stars (3-0) and Philadelphia All-Stars (6-4). The 2-2 draw with the New York All Stars and a 2-1 defeat against New England All-Stars at Fall River were attributable to acclimatisation and travel fatigue. Belfast Celtic's visit to New York was given extensive press coverage. When a photograph showing Scott carrying off an Irish tricolour flag at the front of a pre-match parade found its way on to the pages of newspapers back in Belfast, there was quite a public outcry. NBA LIVE! Cleveland Cavaliers vs Milwaukee Bucks - YouTube Cleveland Cavaliers vs Milwaukee Bucks | JANUARY 24, 2024 | NBA Full Game EN VIVO Join the channel ... After a video conference meeting of regional leaders, global soccer's governing body FIFA said in a statement on Wednesday that it would "decide at a later stage when to schedule the new FIFA Club World Cup which was due to take place in June/July 2021. UEFA confirm Euro 2020 postponed until 2021 UEFA commit to completing domestic and European football by July What does Euro 2020 postponement mean for football and fans? Professional football has been wiped off the map for weeks, maybe months, after all the major leagues, cups and international competitions were suspended, culminating in the postponement of Euro 2020 and Copa America on Tuesday. Chelsea, who face Liverpool in the Premier League on Wednesday, have also been linked with Bayer Leverkusen attacking midfielder Kai Havertz, who wants to leave the Bundesliga club this summer. Asked about a potential deal, Lampard said: "I'm not talking about Kai Havertz. I've said before, he's a player of another team. Looking at the game on Wednesday which is so huge for this club, the last thing I want to do is talk about players from other teams. The Champions League and Europa League returned this week, and while everyone loves a European classic it does present problems for fantasy football managers. Why? One word - rotation. Premier League managers love chopping and changing their starting teams in the games before and after their European exploits. How do you get around the problem? BBC Sport has taken a look at some of the options. Listen to the latest Fantasy 606 podcastThis gameweek's Premier League fixtures (all times GMT)Saturday, 22 February: Chelsea v Tottenham (12:30 GMT), Burnley v Bournemouth, Crystal Palace v Newcastle, Sheffield United v Brighton, Southampton v Aston Villa (all 15:00 GMT), Leicester v Manchester City (17:30 GMT) Sunday, 23 February: Manchester United v Watford, Wolves v Norwich (both 14:00 GMT), Arsenal v Everton (16:30 GMT) Monday, 24 February: Liverpool v West Ham United (20:00 GMT) Time to take out the big boys? With Manchester City facing Real Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday (26 February) and then missing a weekend because of their Carabao Cup final against Aston Villa before travelling to Old Trafford, it may be time to transfer out the likes of Sergio Aguero and Kevin de Bruyne as Pep Guardiola looks to rotate his squad. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Nathan Redmond. BookingPosted at 87' Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 87' Foul by Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Jan Bednarek (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Trézéguet (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Conceded by Kurt Zouma. Everton manager Marco Silva is fighting to save his job after Saturday's 2-0 home defeat by Norwich. The loss increased concerns behind the scenes and Silva's position is set to be discussed between major shareholder Farhad Moshiri and other directors. David Moyes, who spent 11 years as Everton boss before joining Manchester United in 2013, has been discussed as a potential interim option. Odds keep being low on Jeju Utd despite very poor performances and not even against top opponents in the league as for example in their opening game they played against bottom in the league last season Seoul E. and took the lead 1-0 but ended up just drawing 1-1 in the end, second game they dominated but could not create chances at Jeonnam and in the second half they easily conceded after a set piece and a well taken header and so lost 1-0, but last game was a totally blow to their morale having the lead 2-0 at home with Daejeon and really being very dominating they gave away a cheap penalty kick that had a man sent-off and ended up losing 3-2, so really poor performances from them even for this 2nd league level, and it seems they will be staying here for a while. I see excellent odds in this encounter for taking the over 3.5 goals bet as I had same bet in the opening two games in the league played by Oakleigh and they always delivered scoring 3 goals every time as they first won 3-1 with tough Avondale which is quite a strong side, and second game was not much easier facing Heidelberg Utd at home they even went one goal behind but in the second half made it 3-1 in their favor as it ended in a 3-2 win for them in the end. Reading have lost their last five meetings with Sheffield United in all competitions; only against Arsenal (14), Manchester United (6) and Middlesbrough (6) are they on longer current losing streaks. Sheffield United's Sharp has been directly involved in four goals in his last five appearances in all competitions (2 goals, 2 assists), he only scored once in his first 15 games this season (1 goal, 0 assists). Highlights: Cleveland Cavaliers 135-95 Milwaukee Bucks 7 days ago — Don't miss a detail Cleveland Cavaliers vs Milwaukee Bucks match live updates and live commentary here on VAVEL. 7:49 PM5 days ago. CAVS! Paper Round's view: It's no secret that there could be some unrest at Manchester City. Liverpool are racing to their first-ever Premier League title, with Guardiola's side struggling in third - 13 points behind the Reds. The former Barca and Bayern boss now has to target the Champions League but another failed attempt could push him over the edge, while winning Europe's elite competition could be the sweetest farewell for the fans. The new Spurs manager wants the 32-year-old Belgian to extend his contract, which will expire at the end of the season. He said: “I think a player will sign a contract when the club wants – I am the club, Mr Levy is the club – when the player wants, when the family wants, when the agent wants. If one of these parts doesn’t want it is very difficult to make it happen unless the player changes agent and gets an agent who also wants. Cleveland Cavaliers vs Milwaukee Bucks 1 hour ago — Cleveland Cavaliers vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds - Wednesday January 24 2024. Live betting odds and lines, betting trends, against the spread and ... The France international, who joins fellow striker Luis Suarez on the sidelines, underwent surgery in Finland last week. Barca, who allowed youngster Carles Perez to leave for AS Roma in January on loan despite Suarez being ruled out for four months, now have a 15-day period in which they can sign a replacement - despite the European transfer window being closed. That being said, the bottom three are in terrible form and look like remaining in those positions for the rest of the season. West Ham drew 2-2 at Newcastle at the weekend, ending a run of seven straight away league losses. They led twice in that game though but it was a positive result following the 3-2 home win over Chelsea that preceded it. They are up against better players and teams in Europe, so of course it will be more difficult. Clearly they have a chance, though. You never know in the Champions League and City have been around the block enough times now to know what to expect in the knockout stages this time. If they do fall short, however, then it categorically will not be down to a lack of preparation. It is more a question of whether they can produce the sort of performances we know they are capable of. Cleveland Cavaliers blow out Milwaukee Bucks in rematch 7 days ago — CLEVELAND — The Cavaliers extended their winning streak to six games and earned some payback Wednesday night with a 135-95 blowout victory ... The joint-chairmen and I are truly proud of how they and everyone at the club has stepped up to play their part in this situation – we are in it together to support one another, our community and our club. That is the spirit of the West Ham United family. There is still a long and difficult road ahead but we remain committed to doing everything we can to support those most in need, and together we will come through it stronger. How to Watch the Cavaliers vs. Bucks Game: Streaming & 4 hours ago — Get live streaming ... Posted at 77' Andy Carroll (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 76' Offside, Newcastle United. Jonjo Shelvey tries a through ball, but Fabian Schär is caught offside. Posted at 75' Foul by Fabian Delph (Everton). Posted at 75' Christian Atsu (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Newcastle United. Dwight Gayle replaces Joelinton. Klopp praised Wolves' fight and spoke of the need for his charges to keep improving, despite their lofty status. Wolves are doing so unbelievably well, so different to everything else you face. How (manager) Nuno (Espirito Santo)sets it up, it's really good," he said in admiration of a team who have been taking big scalps at their Molineux fortress. Last week, PSG sports director Leonardo fumed at the "negativity" surrounding the club ahead of the tie. With Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, "two of the four best players in the world", in their ranks, PSG should not fear anyone, he argued. But while the pair combined for PSG's goal on Tuesday they were off the pace for most of the game and ended up being outshone by Norwegian teen Erling Haaland, who netted a double to give Dortmund the advantage heading into the second leg in Paris on March 11. Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Milwaukee ; 5:31 · Inactive - Injury/Illness · Inactive - G League - Two-Way ; 0 · Inactive - Injury/Illness · Inactive - G League - Two-Way · 95 ... Raheem Sterling became the first player to score a goal in the month of June in the English top-flight since Walter Rickett, for Sheffield United against Stoke on 14 June, 1947. Sterling also scored in his 50th home club game in all competitions - he's never been on the losing side in those fixtures for Liverpool and Manchester City (W47 D3). David Luiz became the first player to be sent off, concede a penalty and commit an error leading to an opposition goal in a Premier League match since Carl Jenkinson for West Ham against Bournemouth in August 2015. BATE Borisov have won eight of their last ten league games. BATE Borisov have won four out of five home league matches with no losses. Shakhtyor are in good form but the vast majority of their recent games have been against sides lower in the table. BATE Borisov top the Belarus Premier League by two points from their opponents Shakhtyor Soligorsk.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kevin Mitnick
    Kevin Mitnick
  • Juan Castillo
    Juan Castillo
  • Emraan Hashmi
    Emraan Hashmi
  • Dileep kumar
    Dileep kumar